ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Attention PENINSULA & S. BAY AREA E-L & Endurance listers

Re: [endurance] Attention PENINSULA & S. BAY AREA E-L & Endurance listers

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 12:39:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 5 Sep 1995, Ken & Oogie McGuire wrote:

> >The Mountain View annual Art and Wine festival is this weekend. I don't

> umm It might help if we knew what state, how to get there and the times. <g>
>
> oogie
>
> Ken & Oogie McGuire

He he <giggle> I didn't really think of that. It's the Bay area of
California. Mountain View is close to San Jose. This is the 24th annual
event. There are many many aritists that do horse oriented art, but I'd
love for you guys to hobble over to meet us. Since Flossie is lame I
have, maybe nothing else to do. That is unless I have to doctor her
through this trauma.

The show is on Castro, from Villa to El Camino and on Dana, California,
Mercy, Church and High School Way. Again ask at the show desk for our
location. Times are from 10am to 6pm Sat. and Sunday.

####Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.####
Tomydore@goblin.punk.net###DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu
ask me about my TB mare Flossie or that Arab The Rebel Prince
"I don't wear no Stetson But I'm willing to bet son I'm just a big a
Texan as you are, There's a Girl in her bare feet Asleep in the back
seat, that trunk's full of Pearl Beer and Lone Star" Terry Allen