ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: Attention PENINSULA & S. BAY AREA E-L & Endurnace listers

[endurance] Re: Attention PENINSULA & S. BAY AREA E-L & Endurnace listers

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 10:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday 09-05-95 Tommy Crockett wrote:

> The Mountain View annual Art and Wine festival is this weekend. I don't
> think I'll be there, but my lovely wife will. Granted there are maybe

Well if y'all read my "Flossie is lame" post you know I have no real
excuse to skip doing the Mountain View show. I had the Middle Ranch
HT-USCTA 2 day event this weekend. If Flossie continues to be lame maybe
it makes no sense for me not to attend the Mountain View Art and Wine.
Times are from 10 am to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday. It's like a twenty
year old event so most everybody in the California bahy area can tell you
how to get to the show. For those of you who don't know Mountain
View-Sunnyvale area is (more or less) a suburb of San Jose. Yeah yeah
Santa Clara county purists I know I know. ;-)

So I'll let ya know for sure later on this week if she improves enough to
compete. I doubt it right now. So if the Boss lets me come with I'll buy
anybody who shows a wine ticket. (Me I'll stick to coffee I'm recovering!)

TTYL,

####Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.####
Tomydore@goblin.punk.net###DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu
ask me about my TB mare Flossie or that Arab The Rebel Prince
"I don't wear no Stetson But I'm willing to bet son I'm just a big a
Texan as you are, There's a Girl in her bare feet Asleep in the back
seat, that trunk's full of Pearl Beer and Lone Star" Terry Allen