> Subject: [endurance] pet peeves
> I agree about the dinners.
> For dinner, high carbohydrate stuff - pasta, bread without
> grease (I hate the bread that comes pre-buttered with whatever
> passes for flavoring)

I'm primarily vegitarian and many of my friends are into lighter foods
also, so I really like Wendys dinner suggestions.

> Consider having a single point of contact for the limited distance
> riders. One volunteer who has the answers just for the new riders.
> Take the time for the new riders to spell out just what a gate
> into a hold is, for example.

At our NATRC ride here in Gilroy Ca, we have a Ride Steward that helps
the 1st-timers get settled and answers all of the basic questions.
This is a *great* idea for all rides...

Linda