ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: dinners & rides & "look out, here she comes!"

[endurance] Re: dinners & rides & "look out, here she comes!"

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 09:19:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 23 Aug 1995 jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com wrote:

> This led me to segue into something else, hence wierd topic line. :-)
>
> Yeah, I still plan to attend HRH The Rebel Prince's party at Geyserville.
> Are we pot-lucking or will this be catered? :-)
>
> Speaking of that ride, I'm still awaiting word as to whether my cousin
> is going to go (and thus, need me as crew). Current plans call for her
> to return to active competition at Las Trampas 50. Alas, I am supposed
> to be in a parade that day. :-(

Anyone who wants to donate groovy food may. Rosemary is bringing a
rudimentary display of jewelry and I'll probably bring some of Ann's
Biotane tack to sale as well. That way she doesn't have to crew for me. :)
After her one experience crewing at Tevis she want's nothing more to do
with that. She hates crewing slightly more then camping. :) But she's
coming. What a coup! I keep telling her the average ride doesn't require
having to drag stuff like at Michigan Bluff, but she won't believe me.
<sigh> So I'm going to try to be at Lake Sonoma by early Friday Morning
so I can set up close to the ride desk. As for Las Trampas as it stands
now I might have to go work an Art Fair that weekend. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

####Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.####
Tomydore@goblin.punk.net###DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu
ask me about my TB mare Flossie or that Arab The Rebel Prince
"I don't wear no Stetson But I'm willing to bet son I'm just a big a
Texan as you are, There's a Girl in her bare feet Asleep in the back
seat, that trunk's full of Pearl Beer and Lone Star" Terry Allen