ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Dinner at Pt. Reyes

Re: Dinner at Pt. Reyes

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 10:19:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 23 Aug 1995 jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com wrote:

> I highly recommend the "Lake County Lasagne" based on last year's batch!
>
> I'll offer to do dessert or salad for the group if I can have some LCL. :-)
>
> -Sal

You still might come to Geyersville too??? I've had some interesting
conversations with Paula about the whole thing. ;-) Pretty funny.

####Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.####
Tomydore@goblin.punk.net###DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu
ask me about my TB mare Flossie or that Arab The Rebel Prince
"I don't wear no Stetson But I'm willing to bet son I'm just a big a
Texan as you are, There's a Girl in her bare feet Asleep in the back
seat, that trunk's full of Pearl Beer and Lone Star" Terry Allen