ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Trail Blazer

Re: Trail Blazer

F_SCHERERTA@TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 09:02:27 -0600 (CST)

I have found out it takes less time to read it then it use to when the
other people had the magazine. I loved it when it was the old newspaper
type. I feel that it has gotten to be so technical I couldn't hardly
understand half of the articles in the May/June Issue. I would like to
hear about rides and riders and horses also. I really enjoy them.
Especially when I get goose bumps reading them. Those types of articles
keep my addrenalin (sp) flowing during the morbid months of HOT East
Texas Weather.

Teri
Morning Dew Arabians.

P.S. Recieved my pin the other day. Thanks.