ridecamp@endurance.net: Fwd: More concerns about Fred

Fwd: More concerns about Fred

Unreplyable!SMTP!OutboundSyntaxError@mail.att.net
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 11:53:19 -0400

--------------- Included Message ---------------

From: V1V2:IDJ3Q.TVA.GOV
To: V1V2.TVA.GOV:TETERVIN_Tempx400
Subject: Re: More concerns about Fred

Amy - This is nothing new for Matthew. He enjoys bringing a new horse out
every year or so, proving that he is a good one, then going on to something
else. I have an article from the late 70's on the Old Dominion ride. He won
there that year and then went on to another horse the next year.

I agree with you about the prices for the upper crust of the horse world.
That's one thing very appealing about endurance - you get lots of bang for a
reasonable expense.

Dave idj3q.office@mhs-tva.attmail.com