ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Tevis results (fwd)

Re: Tevis results (fwd)

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Wed, 16 Aug 95 08:46:37 -0700

I feel like the gremlins are following me - it's been a heck of a week...
maybe it's MY server!

Sounds like everyone is going to Las Trampas! Hmmmmm. My original
plans were to go do the Comstock 50 in Neveda, then the Lake Sonoma 50
2 weeks later. Better consult with my experts before dreaming about
Las Trampas! I really want to do the right thing with Kadanse, and a
popular ride like Las Trampas, even if I only go to ride 3/4 of it,
may be pushing it. It's a month away, so he will be in condition for it,
but... Guess I'll see after Pt Reyes and a few group rides. (Oh, Stacey...
got a minute?? ;^)

Tommy, if I felt good about using Shatirr for endurance, I'd offer to let
you ride him up at Sonoma; I sure know what you are going through. It
is so tough NOT to go to these rides! Want me to keep my ears open for
a ride for you? Have you had Rebels suspensory ultra-sounded? Shatirr
had a bad tear years ago, and recovered nicely. Rebel may be okay now...

Later - Linda