ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Tevis results

Re: Tevis results

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 12:38:01 -0700 (PDT)

They ain't posted yet. I've had correspondence with The Endurance
Connection. They told me they haven't had time to post them yet. <sigh> I
wanted to call Kristan and surprise her by already knowing, but alas I
had to call her boyfriend to find out she finished 12th. Seems she helped
a dizzy rider who was vomiting on the leg in from Franciso's. What a girl.

####Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.####
Tomydore@goblin.punk.net###DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu
ask me about my TB mare Flossie or that Arab The Rebel Prince
"I don't wear no Stetson But I'm willing to bet son I'm just a big a
Texan as you are, There's a Girl in her bare feet Asleep in the back
seat, that trunk's full of Pearl Beer and Lone Star" Terry Allen