>From ncrgw1!moscow.com!endurance Tue Aug 15 17:21 EDT 1995 remote from ncrhub4
From: owner-endurance-digest@moscow.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 14:00:16 -0700
To: endurance-digest@moscow.com
Subject: endurance-digest V1 #101

endurance-digest Tuesday, 15 August 1995 Volume 01 : Number 101

From: linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM (Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 95 11:03:53 -0700
Subject: (Fwd) Re: Tevis!!!!

I posted this but for some reason it didn't get distributed... trying again

Sorry!!! Linda

------------------------------

From: Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 11:20:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: Tevis!!!!

John's Okay I've known him for a long time. In fact I bought one of his
first saddles. Fits Rebel like a glove. STILL SOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW
KRISTEN FLYNN (southwest) ON DINETA did??

####Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.####
Tomydore@goblin.punk.net###DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu
ask me about my TB mare Flossie or that Arab The Rebel Prince
"I don't wear no Stetson But I'm willing to bet son I'm just a big a
Texan as you are, There's a Girl in her bare feet Asleep in the back
seat, that trunk's full of Pearl Beer and Lone Star" Terry Allen