ridecamp@endurance.net: Horse toys

Horse toys

rsantana@rsantana.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
Tue, 8 Aug 95 07:43:12 pST

The Australian Connection can be reached at 916-791-1542. Janet Pucci.
Ask for a free catalog or place an order at 1-800-847-8521.
The Equilon boots offer the most protection and the least amount of
chafing and heat build-up of any splint or ankle boot available today.
The inner surface is made of latex mesh with wool cloth behind it for
moisture wicking. The mesh design provides excellent air movement over
the covered area. The outer part is a very tough yet flexible plastic
material. I've use these boots in the ankle and splint type for years
with never any heat build-up problems. Ankle boots are $45. Colors are
black or white. They used to come in blue, ask Janet about that.

They also carry a girth made from Equilon which I also use. It has never
chafed my horse who had a very bad girth gall before I owned him. I
notice the gall after riding him the first time and he seemd tender
behind the elbow. He had some scar tissue there so I switched to the
Equilon girth and have never had a problem again after many training
rides, patrols (volunteer assistance unit in Ca State Park), and
endurance rides.

Janet is very knowledgable about all tack and can usually help you
through a problem..

Ray Santana
University of California at Davis
Medical Center