ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: New Guy

Re: New Guy

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 21:13:31 -0700 (PDT)

Re: Ears

he he A few years ago I got "busted" rubbing my horse's ears at Jackie
Baumgartner's ride in Bridgeport while the vet was taking her post ride
p&r. She made me go back through the line the get my final vet-out. It
stimulates endorphine production. She said I was cheating more or less
and she couldn't get a true reading. Ever see a horse in major trauma? Many
times they'll rub their nose on the ground. This does the same thing.
(I've read.)

************Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, California************
tomydore@goblin.punk.net or dams028@oasis.calpoly.edu
#######training Very Light and The Rebel Prince daily#######
"Jessie took a powder slicked his long hair back put a cartiage
in his gun & stepped outside his shack, saddled up his buckskin
mare and rode off into town, Jessie with the long hair hanging
down" Robert Earl Keen Jr.