ridecamp@endurance.net: Re[2]: hernias?

Re[2]: hernias?

Stacy A Berger (Stacy_A_Berger@ccm.sc.intel.com)
Wed, 05 Jul 95 10:56:00 PDT

Text item:

>I have an odd question. I have a stallion who has rear end problems. At
>the last ride he stood with his legs far apart and stretched his right hind
>way out back about an hour ater the ride. He is often "lame" after a long
>ride. We joked about testicle soreness. But, now I wonder? Has anyone
>ever heard of this? How about a hernia? Would appreciate any comments!
>Louise and Fa Al Badi+

I used to board my horses on a cattle ranch in Gilroy, CA. When the cowboys
used thier stallions on the round-ups (all day rides up and down the hills) they
would rub Vaseline on their balls. I don't know if it really works or not, but
they said it was the only way to prevent chafing.

Just a thought . . .

Stacy Berger
Morgan Hill, CA

Text item: External Message Header