ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: hernias?

Re: hernias?

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Mon, 3 Jul 95 11:48:05 -0700

I have a good friend who's stallion did endurance, and she was really careful
to keep the affected area clean durring rides, and did lotes of scooping to
try (I guess) to minimize irritation. His testicles got lots of gentle hosing
with cold water following the ride. I think this person even used cold
compresses on occasion.

At one time we discussed the indignity of a, uh, kind of athletic device...
too embarassing though!

This particular stallion had a chunky conformation, made matters worse!

Good luck!

Linda Cowles
Gilroy California