ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Re[2]: Castle Rock (CA) ride 6/24th

Re: Re[2]: Castle Rock (CA) ride 6/24th

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Wed, 28 Jun 95 13:29:50 -0700

I love the idea of a get-together in Reno! Count me in!

And I really like having a way of finding my net-buddies. It drives
me nuts to know that I probably know Laney, but don't know I know her...
know what I mean?? ;^)

Here's some other ideas about locating each other:

o Ask the number writer to draw an "@" sign on both horses shoulders
or under the rump number
o Come up with a group t-shirt (that is lots of work...)
o Pin a piece of paper with your address it to your back
o Tie a couple of ribbons (surveyor tape) to the truck antenna
o Draw an "@" sign on our foreheads with lipstick ;^)

I like the idea of a pin, but I would probably loose it. Something
like surveyor tape around the wrist may work... ribbons always catch
our eye anyway. And most ride managers have extra on hand, or one of
us can make a spool available at the sign-in table.

Any other ideas?

Linda