ridecamp@endurance.net: Dynamite

Dynamite

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (lindac@wv.MENTORG.COM)
Tue, 23 May 95 08:56:59 -0700

On May 23, 10:44am, David Sonnenberg wrote:
> Subject: Re: breeds compete - Hoof Help!
> Where do you purchase Dynamite products? I live in New York and have been
> unable to locate them. Thanks!
> furface@liii.com
>
>-- End of excerpt from David Sonnenberg

Hi folks,

I thought that this may be of interest to several of you so I'm posting
it to the whole endurance group. I get my Dynamite from Pony Express Tack.
I _do_ recommend Dynamite, I had stopped using it (Argh!!!) last fall
out of lazyness, and really suspect that the lack of suppliments - along
with the wet/dry weather - may have something to do with Cammies foot-horrors.

She didn't loose a shoe all year last year. She's lost 8 so far this year.
Could be the mud, could be the vitamins!

Linda

Pony Express Tack (Jim and Jan Jeffers)
P.O. Box 128
Morgan Hill, Ca 95038-0128
(800) 445-8225

Dynamite products

Also Custom nylon halters, bridles, etc. saddle pads and
SnugPacs saddle bags. Made-to-order riding tights. Great selection
of trail equiptment. If it can be made out of nylon, and you can
describe it, Jan can make it! MANY colors to choose from. Will
also work up canine apparel to match the equine stuff!