ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Castle Rock

Re: Castle Rock

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@holonet.net)
Mon, 22 May 95 8:14:04 PDT

Thanks Stacey, last I spoke with Barbara there wasn't a lot of hope.
Unfortunately the 24th is a conflict date. Figures. Conflicts with a
CDS show in Santa Barbara.

Ranchita only had like 14 or 15 50 milers last year as I recall (maybe a
few more.) Giving Dan a call hummmmmm you must know the real number. All
I've ever gotten is the answering machine. I've tried believe me.
Personally my Falls are filled with "established rides." It doesn't make
logistic sense to go to September. That is to me. Then again the Universe
doesn't revolve around The Rebel Prince and myself. :)

Tommy Crockett in Los Osos
tomydore@holonet.net or dams028@academic.calpoly.edu or
tomydore@goblin.punk.net