Ramps vs. Step -- Thanks

Terry Emmitt terryemmitt@msn.com
Thanks everybody for the input on trailers... it sounds like I made the
right decision - going with a 2H, Straight load GN - inspite of what's
popular here on the 'english-style' East Coast.  It kind of fits my recent
conversion anyway:  I switched to a western saddle last year, and recently
started riding in a hackamore.  I guess there's no going back now!!

Terry (& "Cowgirl Chrissy")