Virus

Hey guys,

For the third time I have had an alert that a Trojan Horse virus has tried to infiltrate my unit. At the VERY same moment, an email apepared with a subject line "yo!" and a sender : "xxx@aol.com". I have had a number of these in the past week or so, and since I had NO mail and then this appeared exactly at the moment my alert appeared, well, there you have it. Don't recommend opening any of these, and I have forwarded it to aol with a complaint.  Just thought I Would warn you.