Re: [RC] Leatherwood Challenge

Hello Jim,
   Hope all do well at this very tough 50 miler. I had hoped to make
   it however I dont think I will
   1.  We do not go to rides on EASTER  - higher level obligations
   2. Since I am STILL in very bad physical condition - I do not think
   we would be in shape for such a difficult ride.

   However  others should try it - it will make you take notice about
   you and your horse and what it is like to do a ride tougher then
   the OD50

   Roger