Re: Hoof Angles/Pastern Angles(2)

I would like to retract my previous response to John's
question.  Actually, if Abby's information is correct
(and I'm sure it is) that there are many farriers who
believe in a ground parallel coffin bone, then many,
many horses are competing with these positions.

I would figure that since not every owner is concerned
about these issues that it can't really be widely
known at this point how many there are.

I was a bit short-sighted in answering this question.
Sorry.

Karen

>>how have horses which have been methodically
maintained at these possitions over time performed in
endurance?<<