RE: [RC] Re: [RC] RE: [RC] Motions before the Board of Directors at the Convention

You state <<<<John said he would make this motion back in
December or January I think. >>>> Then to spring this on the
membership, with less than a week to address the Board
members with their opinions, is derelict.

The membership has been giving the board and the entire world their opinions for months now.  They want it to be the way it was last year and think 500 miles is too much.  At least the majority of the people posting do.  How many actually ride or are AERC members is unknown since most of the posters don't state that.  I can't really see that it is such a big surprise.  mb