Re: [RC] Re: : [RC] Motions before the Board of Directors at the Convention

Such pony riding lawyer will probably tell you that the temporary insanity

You guys need to be VERY careful.  John is not so rabid but most of the Iclandic owners get very incensed if you call them ponies.  They are officially Iclandic Horses.

In fact maybe there should be a
rule
that requires all women to put on makeup prioir to the ride:-).

Actually I do put on makeup before every ride.  Of course that is only because it is a sunblocking makeup and I don't want to get skin cancer.

mb