Thanks for all your help

I was so pleased to see the group of 15 people who came out to Spenceville this morning to meet with the TV camera man and News Reporter.
Tom Bowling, Kathleen Henkel and Eric Thompson did such a good job talking to the reporter.
Everyone there helped explain why the decision of Fish and Game, not to give a permit to the "Camp Far West Ride," hurts so many of us.
We are going the next step, which is to have a meeting at a higher level of Fish and Game.
Those of you who have written letters in support of this ride are the reason the District Director will meet with us.  We in the Sierra Foothills thank you all!  This is a skill we must begin to cultivate if we are to keep our rides and trails.
If you have not gotten around to writing your letter yet, now would be a good time.

Lynge