short horse/ was Virtual Farrier

> Angie, I saw your photo in Endurance Net (wasn't it?) and thought >
Kaboot was> huge!  I just can't get my mind around 14.2 (although even
that is > not> tiny).

Remember how tall Dorothy looked in the middle of all those Munchkins?
Any horse that gets his photo taken with me looks tall. >g<  Actually, I
have been surprised how many people who know Kaboot think he's larger
than he is. He is solid, but the 14.2 is with a level. Take this as a
lesson, if you're going to try to sell a 15 hand horse as 16 hands get me
to hold it in the photo, not Roger Rittenhouse :-)

Angie (when visitors come in my classroom I have to raise my hand so they
can find me amongst the kids.