Ramp vs. step

and padded so they don't scrape all the hide off their leg >>if ! they
make a misstep.

Maybe my horses just don't understand to appreciate luxury, but the only
problem I've had with a bumper is the rubber on the back of the big 3
horse slants.  I've had 2 different horses (out of about 4 I've hauled in
them) that want to put their weight on that rubber to step up.  In all
the years I've hauled I've never had a scrape on the low budget 2 horse,
but that rubber sticks out so far that they want to put their weight on
it, then it gives (or is slick and slanted, I'm not sure which) and they
slip. I turn them around and lead them out of the slant but on the way
out they tend to sort of have to give thought to how to step down *and*
over the thing, and have to give a little hop to get past it. (Both are
14.2)  Maybe that'll be a consolation if there's still some of you out
there like me who are getting by with the "junkers". :-)  P.S. For extra
light and air, I got a regular automobile sunroof installed for $125.
Light and breezy and if I ever need to haul a giraffe I'm prepared!

Angie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.