Re: Ramp vs Step

I have a 3H slant load alum. ramp. I HATE IT. Heavy dew makes the rubber as
slippery as a sliding board.  An out and out rain is downright dangerous.
Since I'm not in a position to trade it just yet, I finally got fed up and
went to the lumber yard and bought some furring strips and self-tapping sheet
metal screws.  Now if they slip, they don't slip but an inch or two.
Sallie