Re: RC: Re: West Nile vaccine. should we be using it?

It was thought that it would take awhile to work it's way down the east coast to
FL, maybe a couple of years. Last year it literally exploded down here. Several
thousand documented cases. Most vets in FL reccomend the vaccine.

I would expect it will end up through out the country soon, given how fast it
got from New York to FL. Currently it's thought that the prime crow is the
carrier and there are very few places without crows.

Truman