Electrolyte FAQ's

Can anyone point me to any existing FAQ's about electrolytes for endurance
horses. Susan G. gave me permission a while back to use her site material as
a source and I have that site bookmarked. I need to put together a short
presentation on electrolyting and wanted to review as many good sources as
possible first. In fact, anyone who has helpful tips for novice and
beginning riders can send them to me. Such as how to carry electrolytes with
you, what you mix them with, etc. For instance, I carry my electrolytes in a
honey squeeze bottle. Anyway, your help will be appreciated.

Bonnie Snodgrass