Re: Age

Now here is some familiar subject matter!  I'm on the high side of 60 and have as much strength as I have ever had.  I still have the endurance and the strength, but am far more cautious and a little bit more fearful about riding difficult horses than in my youth.  If one could only have the body and the courage of the young, coupled with the wisdom and experience of the older person, what a wonderful world it would be!

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Annie George
To: RideCamp
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 1:59 PM
Subject: RC: Age

Angie (41 and a half and looking forward to being as tough as the 60 year
old riders out there)
Really! I am stronger now that I was at 30.  And the wrong side of 40 is anything under  40.  Following that logic, I am on the rite side of 50!                                 Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge