Re: RC: Re: That not so Perfect Horse (long)

I love feel good stories & this is the kind of feel good story about horses
that I just love.  While I can in no way match your story I can say that my
wife & I affectionately refer to our little plae as "has been acres"  a
place for misfits horses and cast-off laboradors.  They all adore us & we
adore them.  One of our misfits is starting his 2nd year of endurance/CTR &
while completing is our goal, completing on my "misfit NSH" is all the more
gratifying to me.  He gives me joy on the trail & we give him a great home.
The rest is gravy.

Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM
Assistant Professor of Health and Sport Science
University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1210
Voice:(937) 229-4207