Men in tights

Hi All,
    I had great success a couple of years ago in having riding tights
manufactured for me, by a company that made the speedskating outfits.
The tights had no inner seam but did have an equi-suede knee patch. They
had an elastisized waist band with a draw string as well. They had great
colours in lycra and cotton blend as well. I presently own several pairs
in assorted colours, navy blue with hoofprints up one side and down the
other, sky blue, emerald green, fuschia and a purple and blue print. The
lycra wears well but is thin enough that the mosquitoes can get you
through the fabric. Not a problem with the cotton blend. The tights also
have a stirrup foot, so they don't ride up. My last pair cost me $55cdn
I like the bright colours, it's easy for search and rescue to find my
body that way(I haven't had to test this out yet). If anyone is
interested I can check with the manufacturer and see if she is still
making them.

Nancy