Dangerous Equithane/20 MT - NOT!

Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net
I finally got over my sheepishness so I can owe up to the stupid thing I
did on Thursday.  I was trying to put in some Equi-Build on Beau's hooves,
but put the cartridge in backwards and couldn't get it out.  I got the
utility knife out - and you guessed it - it slipped and I have 21 stitches
to show for it.  So no 20 Mule Team.....

I have the splint off so I can type two handed again.  I also had an
allergic reaction to Keflex, the antibiotic they gave me as a preventative
to infection - so I was pretty wiped out on Friday and yesterday.

So who has more results from 20 Mule Team?  I guess I better rethink the
excuses for not getting to rides... this is ridiculous.

K.