Nose cover for S-Hack (Tip)

Everywhere I go I get asked about the gel cover I use
on my S-hack.  I finally found an online source that
has a pic of it.  If you look REALLY closely to the
pic, there are 5 small velcroe strips that secure the
gel pad to the rope on the s-hack.  I've used this for
3 years with great success.  I've never had to replace
on yet and they stay put.  Much better than those
fuzzy things!

http://www.gprix.com/alfagel_bit_protectors.htm

Oh!  It's the one on top..........the onger one that
fits the s-hack.

Karen