Re: Welcome Lynne Tomovick & Canadian Trail House

Thank you!  I too am very excited about being a part of the Canadian Trail House.  To get started, I will have a booth at the Mountain Region Endurance Riders Convention February 23rd in Denver, Colorado.  I will have samples of Beta and Biothane tack, along with other quality horse products.  Please come by and visit or feel free to contact me anytime!

Lynne
Lynne@BiothaneTack.com

We are really excited to welcome Lynne Tomovick as a new sales rep for Canadian Trail House.
Lynne lives in South Dakota and travels to rides in neighbouring states. She has samples of tack and other products on hand. Email her at Lynne@BiothaneTack.com
or visit our web site at www.BiothaneTack.com under Company to find out more about Lynne.
Happy Trails
Paddi Sprecher

Canadian Trail House
Alberta Canada
www.BiothaneTack.com

manufacturers of quality Biothane Tack and Equine Supplies
toll free 1 866 987-4816

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com