Re: How many people will this ____ off? :+D

At 06:45 AM 02/13/2002 -0700, Sandy Bolinger wrote:
>.  The VERY worst cases that I've seen of  unbelievably stupid,
>selfish riding has been at these rides by very experienced, high- mileage
>riders.

Well, I won't argue with that -- maybe there is a way to reach the people
when they are starting out in the sport, and steer them in the right
direction.......

You guys have to remember that I've spent a lot of time lately riding with
more experienced riders and haven't seen them doing some of those
things.  But I know that if somebody starts out being an idiot, they only
get more experienced and become better at it. :-P