Tack Swap at AERC Convention

Hi, I just wanted to remind every one of the Tack Swap that is going to be held in conjunction with AERC Convention.  Be sure and bring the items you would like to sell and also your checkbook for the items that you would like to buy.  I have been promised a larger booth this year and some full time help so thing should run smoothly.  AERC gets 10% commission.  This is a great way to showcase that saddle that doesn't fit your horse any more, or acquire one that will.  There are some great bargains to be had, so be sure to stop by the booth to browse and buy, or just to say hi!  If any one has any questions pleas feel free to email me.
Corky Young