A message from the AERC Office about the Reno Convention

I would like to remind our members of the dates of the
Convention, March 1 and 2, 2002, and advise them to contact
the Silver Legacy at 800-687-8733 for reservations.  They
should make their hotel reservations by 2/19/02 in order to
qualify for the room prize drawing for 2 free nights lodging
at the Legacy during the Convention.  We have a record
number of exhibitors this year so the shopping will be
marvelous!

Thanks.

Kathleen