NC: perspective

I'm putting together a few web pages which highlight the hall of fame horses
and the past national chapions. Its a work in progress (made easier with the
db).  I'd bet the miles/starts/completions/bc numbers are not quite right
yet, but they will get worked out. It's pretty interesting to see how these
horses have been brought along.

If you have any corrections or additions to these, please send me email:)

johnt

(http://www.endurance.net/HallofFame/horses.html)