Re: RC: Weight Divisions for NC

In a message dated 02/11/2002 4:20:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, Petdoc6@aol.com writes:

.  There were no HW or MW riders in the first 18 to finish the 50.   With no weight divisions it will be FW or LW riders that win every NC--unless you handicap and let's not go there again.

I am pretty sure that Irene & his owner (name slips my mind) won the NC 100 miler two years ago and he is a Heavy weight. And I do know for a fact that heavy weights win rides and BC quite often in the Central area.

Maria