Re: RC: moving horses

Are you still moving horses from Oregon, Calif.?      I would like to
move Loki from Pico Rivera, Ca. 605 fwy & 60 fwy (Bicentennial Stables on
Rooks Rd.) to Silver City, NM.   What would be your rate?      I might be
moving to Silver City next month and I thought I'd get a jump on the cost
now.       Any imput will be welcome.    Pls advise
Thanx
Bobbie