Re: sheepskin covers for sport saddles

Cindy Crook is jackcrook@aol.com

Becky and the gang.
----- Original Message -----
From: JUDYK89@aol.com
To: Ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 6:38 AM
Subject: RC: sheepskin covers for sport saddles

Also, Cindy Crook in Lakeside CA has Marino Sheepskin covers.  They aren't custom made, but she adds a sleeve to go over the stirrup leather, English or Western, so the stay in place, and it fits my Synergist fine.  Her prices are pretty reasonable also.  I don't know how to find her e mail address it used to be under the Market Place in the "old" Endurance Net, but I don't know how to find it now.  I can forward her phone number if you need it.