Foaling preparation

I'm expecting two mares to foal the end of April.  In the past, the mares who
foaled on my farm were very experienced mares and I either knew what to
expect from past experience with them, or from information obtained from
grilling past owners.  One of the mares due to foal is a maiden mare and the
older mare has had only one previous foal.  And all I know about the older
mare is that she had absolutely no bag and no milk when delivering her one
previous foal and that she had to be a given a shot of something in order to
bring in her milk.  The previous owner knew it wasn't an oxytocin shot, but
she didn't know what it was.

So, my question is, what do you guys keep on hand for foaling?  I think that
I probably need to buy a twitch, just in case the maiden freaks and/or won't
let the baby nurse.  I already have v-tape, and sterile cotton.  "Blessed are
the Broodmares" says I also need to buy Dairmol, Novalson, or some other
non-alcohol or non-iodine based surgical scrub.  Can anyone think of anything
else?  Anyone know of what kind of a shot can be given to a mare with no milk
to make her produce milk?  Is it a shot I can get at Vet-Vax, or do I have to
get it from my vet?

Oh and just to make this endurance and CTR related, the older mare is a line
bred Gulastra mare in foal to a lovely stallion with wonderful legs and
conformation and I expect a wonderful endurance/CTR prospect who is also in
the Sweepstakes program!

Rhonda