Buying Good Hay in Eastern Tennessee

Where do people buy good quality timothy or orchard grass hay
in eastern Tennessee?  My brother-in-law hays his own fields
for his cattle, but the hay that results looks to my Massachusetts-purchased-
premium-Canadian accustomed eye to be *very* poor quality stuff that
I wouldn't want a pregnant mare gestating a foal on through winter.
The TN co-ops don't seem to sell hay.  Where do people get it?
(This is northwest of Knoxville.)

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA