places to stay with horse

Ok, its a bit premature, but I've found what I hope to be my future endurance partner and am driving to Halfway, OR from Flagstaff, AZ in late April to get him!!  I'm very excited and want to start planning our trip.

I'm looking for places to stop and camp with a horse (prefer a small outdoor pen with no other horses in it - no barbed wire).  I will be leaving Boise on Hwy 84 to I-15.  Taking I-15 all the way to I-89 (crossing over on UT-20).

I am not very familiar with the area, and any suggestons are much appreciated!

Kathy Kelly
reallykk@infomagic.net