Saddles for Sale

SADDLES FOR SALE:

17" Abetta Bear Trap Saddle.  Cordura purple southwest design with horn.  I believe it has semi-quarter horse bars as it's too wide for my horse.  In very good condition - only used for about a year.  Light - around 18 lbs.  Very comfortable saddle - just doesn't fit any of my horses!  $250 + $30 shipping.  E-mail me for photos.

I'm selling this one for a friend who is NOT computer literate:

15 1/2" Simco #530 brown leather western trail saddle with horn.  Approx. 6 3/4 in gullet, western rigging -will accommodate flank cinch. Beautiful tooling on entire saddle & fenders with matching leather covered stirrups.  Matching breast collar included.  Leather in excellent shape.  Slightly padded seat.  $325 + $30 shipping charge.  E-mail me for photos.

Thanks.

Annette, NATRC R6
Pasture Prime Farm
Wichita, KS -
annette@postalpresort.com
"Naturalized Horse Boarding - Premium Pasture Care"