Re: RC: Riding companion or pit crew? - a poll

I'd rather he ride.  Right now he's decided to go with me to every ride he
can and crew, but I just *know* he's not having as much fun as I am!  <G>  In
fact, after recently doing a 12.5 mi. "intro" ride on his 27 yr old gelding
(held in conjunction with a 25/50 miler), he's decided that LD might be kinda
fun.  We're starting to look for a horse for him.  :)  He's awfully picky,
though.  Sigh...

Dawn in Texas