Live from the Olympics

I was apprehensive(since I've lived in Park City 30 years) but this is quite Cool. The Olympics!
My regular winter riding trails is the along the main route to Park City.
 Even though, Blackhawk helicopters and F16 fighters are flying overhead, the event is such a Renaissance of World Peace that I really haven't seen in a very long time.
It is so amazing- the American Flag-everywhere even tattooed on children's faces, and the camaraderie in every language- too cool.
And the Today Show and NBC are  looking for local heroes-
I submitted the story of Omner.
I Love America
Happy Olympic Trails,
Live, from Park City