Re: RC: Riding on the beach with YOUR horse

My family goes to the beach every year in October. We go to Assateague island.They allow riding on the beach from mid October thru Memorial day(?). They have a 50 horse limit so we try to get there early in the am.(it's a 4 hour drive for us) We stable our horse's at a nearby race track for the night and usually go for another ride before heading home the next day. This is a state park as well, perhaps in your area there is beach property that is parkland and they may allow you to ride on it.
Happy trails! Denise and gang