Re: [Enduranceriders] Re: [DR] QUALIFICATION THOUGHTS

Then in March the AERC
BOD decides that the bonus for 100's is not longer called for and they pass a
motion to make it retroactive for that season.

The Board voted before December 1 not in March and I would have no problem with making it effective next year.  But I would not call it a knee jerk reaction.  You must bear in mind that only ONE non board member came to the board meeting with the exception of committee people who are not actually on the board.  It is so easy to second guess everyone and put intentions and thoughts into their minds.  Do you think this may be why some of the directors are considering not running again?      mb